Fall Virtual Workshop Series
Rainbow Days Training is pleased to announce our Fall Virtual Workshop Series! The team is excited to offer eight new phenomenal workshops you definitely won’t want to miss:
- Nov. 13 – Adolescent Current Drug Trends: What are the Kids Doing with the Whipped Cream?
- Nov. 20 – From Me to We: An Introduction to Restorative Practices
- Dec. 1 – Fostering Resiliency in Kids: Strategies from the Research
- Dec. 4 – The Intersectionality of Diversity and Trauma: Cultural Considerations
- Dec. 8 – Communications for the Nonprofit Organization
- Dec. 11 – Our Sensitivity to Distress: The Role of Temperament in Behavior
- Dec. 15 – What to Say and How to Say It: When Teens and Young Adults Make High-Risk Choices
- Dec. 18 – Does it Ever Get Easier? An Analysis of Post-Traumatic Growth
Time: All workshops are from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (CT) except for the Dec. 1 workshop, which will be from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Cost: $35 per two-hour workshop / $45 per three-hour workshop
CEUs are available for each completed workshop; as full attendance is required, no partial credit will be given. Visit Rainbow Days Training’s website for more information, including workshop descriptions, speaker bios and registration details.